This comp revolves around surviving the early game and getting to the late game in order to just decimate people. It can have two different ways of working. It revolves around either protecting a hyper carry, usually the adc, or just having a team comp stacked with the late game champions. This is essentially the reverse of the “Win your lane” style of play. It has a few more safety nets, but risks of it’s own.
- You can comeback easily even from being slightly behind
- The champions, for the most part, have a guaranteed scaling
- If you can drag out the game you will become unstoppable
- Runs the risk of losing the game very early before
- Generally have very bad laning phases
- Protecting an adc can be very hard
- As nice as the champions scale, it’s still not a guarantee that you will make a comeback later on
In this type of style it’s not a bad idea to have a jungler that still works well in the early game. Having a jungler that can snowball lanes early and can take objectives is always useful. Late game they can usually become tanks at the least.
- Top Lane – Jax, Nasus, Dr. Mundo, Malphite
- Jungle – Lee Sin, Elise, Xin Zhao, Udyr
- Mid Lane – Orianna, Nidalee, Veigar, Lulu
- ADC – Vayne, Caitlyn, Twitch, Tristana
- Support – Janna, Zyra, Morgana, Leona