Hey happy learners!
As we get into June there’s a lot of things to do. The next article will be an in-depth look at team fighting. This was a highly requested topic and I think rightfully so. After that will probably be a prep guide for starting ranked. Any other ideas and recommendations are always welcome. Never be afraid to send a message if you have a question!
Also a heads up that the final submission deadline for the art contest is approaching quickly! No more submissions will be taken after 5/31/2014 at midnight. I’ll then pick a winner on June 1st and s/he will be contacted by email that day. Thanks in advance for all the submissions, they looked fantastic!
Just a heads up that I’ll be picking a winner for the Art RP Contest on May 31st. That’s just over a week away. Feel free to continue submitting any artwork.
Good luck everyone!
I’m looking for a banner for the website and regrettably I’m a pretty poor artist… But this makes a great opportunity for you guys to win 25$ Worth of RP ! Here’s how to play and win:
- Make a piece of artwork that has the words “University of League” in it. Keep in mind this is a banner picture.
- The size must be 1260 x 240. I won’t be considering artwork smaller or larger than this size.
- Submit your picture attached in an email to Universityofleague@gmail.com with the subject line “UoL Art competition” and your summoner name in the message.
- You can submit it as a .png/.jpg/.jpeg
- The winner will be picked in 30 days (I don’t want you feeling like you have to rush what you’re making. You’re busy, I’m busy, I understand you need time)
- After I pick the winner I will send you a message with the code for 25$ in RP.
Disclaimer: Yes this site is self run and not amazingly huge but it is still a professional site. Please keep that in mind when submitting artwork. If there is no suitable work submitted I retain the right to not pick a winner. That’s really unlikely, but just keep it in mind before you submit something you didn’t really put effort into.
Have fun with it, good luck and hope to see you on the rift!
Unfortunately I’m having some computer troubles. On top of that it appears WordPress is having some problems at the moment. Hopefully it will be fixed soon so I can get the kiting article as well as the article for runes/masteries out soon. Until then I hope you guys are having fun and are continuing to learn in whatever way you can! I can still take any specific questions via the contact form.
Thanks for understanding,